ClearStep is an exciting new, invisible, easy to wear, comfortable, and above all affordable orthodontic system. ClearStep enables you to straighten your smile without anyone noticing – meaning you can smile during as well as after your treatment.
Using a series of clear, removable aligners, ClearStep (invisible braces) gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires. ClearStep provides a series of aligners (positioners) which fit precisely over your teeth. You wear each clear positioner for 2 weeks and then replace it with the next in the series.
ClearStep offer may benefits to patients. The customized positioners are more comfortable than other forms of orthodontic treatment. There are no wires to tighten and no braces to scrape against the inside of your mouth. As the aligners are removable, so you can floss and brush your teeth normally during treatment. ClearStep positioners are easy to maintain and clean during treatment, which makes them more hygienic.
The ClearStep System can treat:
- Spacing (gaps between teeth)
- Crowding (teeth are too close together)
- Overbite (teeth overlap too much vertically)
- Crossbite (upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other)
- Openbite (your teeth do not meet when you bite)
- Underbite (lower teeth stick out/lower jaw too big)
- Misplaced midline (centre lines of upper and lower teeth don't align)
- Overjet (front teeth stick out)
To see if you are a suitable candidate for the ClearStep System, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable team.
To request a consultation at Station View Dental Suite, in Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, please call 013 2784 4990 or click here to email us.